Wednesday 10 August 2016

Brochure

Assalamualaikum again everyone!


For me Computer Science is an interesting subject. We learnt a lot of new things about computer, technology and so on. The important is I enjoyed this subject. In this subject, we did many  things such as brochure, powerpoint fr presentation and many more! We explored many new thing.

So here, the brochure that I have about introduction to computer technology.
Take a look!!!! 🙆🙆




















So, this is the definition of  computer.




There is 5 types of computer. Supercomputers, Mainframes computer, Embedded Computers, Mobile Computers and devices, and Personal Computers

In my oppinion, good brochure are brochure that have information and pictures. So, it will attract the others to read it.

I hope you understand about what we had learnt in Computer Science, when you read my brochure :)







6 comments:

  1. Nice brochure Zati...
    I found lot of info in your brochure..
    Good job!!keep it up Don't give up sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou anissha 😘😘😘😘 muahh

      Delete
  2. Cantiklaa izzati hg punya.camana hg buat background punya corak tu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brochure is very interesting! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou fatin!! Welcome 😊😊

    ReplyDelete